Hair loss is a common problem in daily life. Some people may experience only slight hair loss. But it doesn’t cause concern. But some people may experience significant hair loss that makes the hair thinner to the point of being noticeable. This can be caused by many reasons, such as genetics, hormones, malnutrition, certain diseases, or the use of certain medications. In general, women lose about 50-100 strands of hair per day. If you lose more than this, you may need to see a doctor to find the cause and receive proper treatment.
Common causes of hair loss in women include:
- Heredity: Heredity is the most common cause of hair loss in women. It can cause hair loss in patches or hair loss all over the head.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes such as testosterone (androgens) and estrogen. and progesterone May cause hair loss.
- Malnutrition Deficiencies in certain nutrients, such as iron, vitamin B12, zinc, and silicon, can cause hair loss.
- Certain diseases Some diseases such as thyroid disease, lupus, psoriasis, diabetes, cancer or SLE. May cause hair loss.
- use of certain medicines Use of certain medicines, such as cancer medicine diabetes medicine medicine for high blood pressure Psychiatric medicine or medicine to treat arthritis May cause hair loss.
- Stress : Stress can cause hair loss.
Symptoms of hair loss that women should see a doctor about immediately include ยูฟ่าเบท:
- Hair loss more than 100 strands per day
- Hair loss in patches
- Hair loss along with other symptoms such as itchy scalp, inflamed scalp, scales, or pus.
- Hair loss after using any type of medicine
- sudden hair loss
- Hair loss after childbirth
Additionally, women aged 40 years and over or women with other health problems such as thyroid disease, diabetes, or cancer You should pay special attention to symptoms of hair loss. If you find more hair loss than normal You should immediately see a doctor to find out the cause and receive the correct treatment.
Treatment for hair loss in women depends on the cause. If the cause of hair loss can be treated, such as certain diseases or the use of certain medicines. or stress Treating the cause It will help reduce or stop hair loss. But if the cause of hair loss cannot be treated, such as genetics, hormones, or nutritional deficiency. Treatment focuses on slowing hair loss and stimulating new hair growth. This may include medications, light therapy, and stimulating the growth of new hair. or hair transplant